Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It is here!!





After WEEKS of counting down...Brad Paisley's newest CD "American Saturday Night" was just released this morning!! I woke up this morning, like every morning, to a cup of fresh, hot coffee... brought to me in bed by my amazing man.....but when I finally got BOTH eyes open I saw "it".........sitting there like a brand new bicycle under a childhood Christmas tree!!! Brett got up early and made a trip to Wal Mart to buy me the new CD! I am so excited I feel like I could "burst"! You just gotta know how much I love Brad Paisley ( ......and his song writing, guitar playing.....) to really appreciate my excitement! He is such an amazing artist!! I am gonna get myself out of this bed, put the CD in my computer, then on my ipod...I have a feeling I am gonna have a CD long work out this morning!!

No comments: