Saturday, June 20, 2009

A day at the beach....cheaper than therapy! :)




Yesterday I took the kids to the beach. We spent the entire day swimming, sunbathing, building sandcastles, collecting shells, jumping waves......... . The beach was so beautiful! The sand literally felt like baby powder, the water was perfectly clear, the waves, that were crashing against the shore, captured every worry and washed it into the sea....(at least until we packed up to go home.....they found their way back to the shore in just enough time to go back home with me!). I find such peace and relaxation while I am at the beach...especially a really great beach-like the one we went to yesterday. The kids had a blast! I am so glad that they enjoy it as much as I do!! After hours on the beach, they did not want to go home! We are going to make it a habit to get there more often! I will post some snapshots, from our day at the beach, later! I am on my laptop right now and I uploaded the pics on my desktop. Hope you are all enjoying summertime as much as I am!

No comments: