Friday, June 12, 2009

Can I brag.....pleeeease?

I just walked up to the school to pick up the kids' report cards, they also had the SAT scores in! I am so proud of each one of my "babies"!! Brooke's overall score was "POST high school" (she is going into 8th grade)!!, Maddie's overall score was 11.9th grade (she is going into 5th grade)!! and Spencer's scores were all on grade level (with the exception of "listening"...a VERBAL test. Considering that he is hearing impaired, I think we can "overlook" that score). Spencer being "on grade level" is a huge accomplishment with all that he faces! Anyhoo....I just wanted to brag a little (MORE) on my kids, I am SO blessed to be their "Mommy"! People often ask us...."where do they get it from?"....um.....HELLO!! I have been trying to tell everyone that we are geniuses too :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Your kids are very bright and beautiful....you have every right to brag. That's what moms and dads and grandmas and grandpas and anuts and uncles and everyone else I left out do.