Saturday, April 25, 2009

yesterday

Yesterday was insane! I was up by 6 am, went to Sam's to buy all the produce that I needed for the event, rushed home to take the kids to school and then I rushed home to cut up enough veggies to feed 100 people! I ran out of time and had to rush to the event to set up-realized I did not have enough serving spoons and rushed to the store to buy some.......rush, rush, rush........ . The event went really well, I had several people stop to thank me for the food and tell me how much they enjoyed it. I even got the job of doing it all over again in 6 months! I got paid $200, which is more than I agreed to do the job for! I also had a shoot last night-so I am still recovering from the craziness today. Anyhoo, all the money (after tithes) is set aside for my surgery.......we are just "pretending" that it is not there. My insurance co told me yesterday that I should have an answer (either way) in about 14 days.........I am nervous and excited.

I have STILL not been feeling 100% better yet. I think that stress is probably to blame. I have continued to get severe headaches, I am tired and have no appetite. I have lost 10 lbs in the past 2 weeks.......7 lbs within one week.....looking for the positive in the situation. I appreciate all the emails and prayers...please continue to pray for me. I WILL come through this situation......I just need a little "push" to get through to the other side.

No comments: