Thursday, April 23, 2009

checking in!

Well, I am finally (almost) back to "healthy"! Today I am even going to go for my walk with Tanya! I have missed our walks together :( I lost 6 lbs last week......being sick is not the best way to do that, but at least I have something to show for my misery!
Anyhoo.......I had a class last night, we had a great turn out! ( Welcome! new readers!) I am using that money to put towards my surgery......$60 doesn't seem to put much of a dent into the $5,250 that I need....but at least it is SOMETHING! I have a had several people respond to my $100 photo shoot donation....but no one has nailed down any dates yet. IF all the people who said that they wanted a shoot actually donate $100, (along with the wedding I am shooting in July and some extra "grocery money" that I have managed to save the last 2 weeks).....I would "only" need $3,450! My goal is to get as much cash as possible so I can limit the amount that I am going to have to finance! We will just have to wait and see! I have struggled with this issue.......one minute I think EVEN if I have to go into debt to get the surgery...I am GONNA do it! The next minute I think....well, I could just keep saving my money and pay cash within a year.......but then I think back at the nasty effects of the anesthesia and the reduced cost of doing it now (since I am already going to be having one surgery, it brings down the overall cost).....and my mind is once again SET to just "go for it"!
I have had a LOT on my mind lately.....the surgery is just "one more thing". I have always said that I was going to be 100% honest on this blog.....and I ALWAYS have been....but I have finally realized that some people just do not have my best interest at heart and they will take anything that I say and use it to attack me.....so for THAT reason alone, I am choosing to remain silent on a more private issue that is pressing me. But....I will ask for prayer....I will take all that I can get!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I've got your 'back' in prayer GF!!