Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This morning has been a bit slower than yesterday...thankfully! I took the kids to school and then went to the gym. Just before I walk into the gym I tell myself that I am no longer a wife, mother, friend, couponer-lol, .......I am just ME and I choose to put ALL I can into the time that I am giving myself there. It may sound strange, but I make it time to "de stress" and I choose to look at it as a "luxury". Anyhoo.....I do think that the way we look at things GREATLY affects our attitudes and our outcomes! Not sure what all that was about....but it came out so I typed it...much like the way words come out of my mouth...with no good reason.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I agree! We do set the mood for ourselves! =]
Thanks for always sharing your heart!

Sherrie said...

I like the new "look" on your blog...very spring like and cheerful!