Saturday, January 31, 2009

CVS

Sorry I never got to put in the deals at Publix this week...I have been busy! I hope by now that you have kinda gotten the hang of it. Anyhoo-here are the deals at CVS-starting tomorrow.
Campbell's soup- 2/$1 (limit 6)
Vo5 shampoo/conditioner 2/$1 (limit 6)
Gain laundry detergent $4.97 (limit 4)
Kellogg's cereal $1.88 (limit 6)
Palmolive dish soap .77 cents (limit 6)
Glade candles, plug ins, glass scents, oils 4 for $10-earn $5 ECBs when you buy 4 = 4/$5.
Dove/Degree deodorant $2.29 each
Loreal lip color- bogo
Johnson's and Johnson's baby products-$2.99 each
Colgate, Aquafresh, gleem or ultra bright toothpaste-.99 cents

Use your coupons to save even more and even get things for FREE! (sorry I do not have time to go over which coupons to use and how much it makes them!).

I have not gone over the Walgreen's ad yet-I will update this post when I do.

I just have to thank God for HIS favor in ALL things......HE has given me favor with the managers to get these ads and prices early!

No comments: