Friday, December 5, 2008

I think all I needed was a little time to rest, because I am feeling so much better this morning! Thank God! I cancelled all my appts already- so this morning, after I took the kids to school, I came home and a gave my house a "good scrubbin' "! It seriously needed it! We have been so busy that we have not had the time or energy to keep up with all the little things that pile up quickly! So, I am almost finished with that...gotta run the vac and make my bed and put away my laundry! After I have lunch with Brett(he comes home every day -but I have not actually been able to eat with him at all this week!), I am going to run to the store to pick up a couple of things...and exchange a few (I changed the plan on a couple of gifts)! Tonight, I need to cut Brett's and Spencer's hair -but then we can just relax and watch a family movie...knowing everything else is DONE! That is such a great feeling.....is it just me or isn't it so much easier to relax in a CLEAN, organized house?!

Anyhoo...I made my appt with the new neurosurgeon today...one that is in Trinity-NOT Tampa!
They are going to decide what to do with my neck....I did not tell many people (VERY FEW!)-but the MRI I had last month showed a tumor in my neck...that was not there in May (when I had my last MRI)-so they sent me for another MRI, with contrast. Thankfully, it showed that the "tumor" is just a "perineural cyst"-which is typically harmless and rarely show any changes. It is pressing on the left nerve root so they want to have the neurosurgeon check it out...my left side is what typically goes numb, so it may be related to that. Anyhoo...chance are, they will just leave it a lone and keep an eye on it like they do with the other lesions!


Well, I am gonna finish up on my housework and relax a bit before Brett gets home!

No comments: