Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

I've got a lot going on these days.. as you may have noticed, I have included ads in my blog layout. I am going to give it a try for a while and see how things go! Anyhoo, FYI (because I KNOW how much you all just love me! :) LOL) clicking several times over and over on the ads will only raise a "red flag" to the advertisers. Oh! And, PLEASE!! If you EVER see anything offensive on the ads, let me know asap! I am allowed to pick and choose what companies I allow to advertise on the blog, but I am still a little worried about something questionable showing up. I have noticed that other products (not approved by me!) are displayed while the approved ad is "loading"-so far I have not seen anything offensive though.

So! Today I had coffee with Liz (and baby Finn!), I am glad that I was able to spend some time with her! She came over several times, during my recovery, and sat with me all day long!! It was such a blessing and it allowed me to get to know her better. After that, I had physical therapy, picked up the youngins and started supper. Where did the day go?

FYI, several people have been asking me about teaching another coupon class and Michelle has opened up her home for me to do so! We are going to wait until after the new year but be looking for the details soon!

Hope you all have an awesome weekend.....Floridians, you gotta love this weather!

No comments: