Thursday, December 11, 2008

My day!

This morning I woke up at 6:25 am , got on my workout clothes, got my ipod ready, laced up my sneakers, grabbed my weights and headed out the door.......only to realize that it was raining! OMG! I was so aggravated....that I walked anyway. That's right, in the rain! I am a stubborn person (hard to believe...I know!) and I was motivated enough to wake up early and I was NOT going to let it be for nothing! So, after I went for my walk....(and got soaked to the bone! Brett did not know it was raining and when I got home his mouth dropped open-he thought it was sweat! LOL.....I would have been DEAD if I sweated THAT much!), I came home and showered and took Bubba to see his audiologist. He is finally getting new hearing aids and new ear molds! He has been using an All Children's loaner (after losing his left hearing aid on the playground at school)for a couple of months.....and it does not work very well! Anyhoo, yesterday we had the "conversation" with him......about if he was ready to move to clear ear molds-I explained that they would not be as visible as the colored ones. He immediately said he wanted to get the clear ones because he is "tired of people asking him about his hearing aids". I then explained that people could still see them, but not just as easily. I told him to think about it and let us know what he decided. He decided that he wanted blue and yellow swirled together. I did not want to push the issue either way.......eventually I think he will choose clear ones, but for now......I guess colored ones are still cool!

After his appt I went to Michelle's house to have coffee with her and Melissa. I had a really good time chatting with them and enjoying some great coffee (and delicious cookies!). I am blessed with a few different "groups" of friends......and I am grateful for all of them! I enjoy getting to know people better.....and there is no better way to get to know someone than over a cup of coffee! Thanks Michelle....for the coffee,company and beautiful ornament! Tomorrow, I have a coffee date at Liz's house (It's a BOY! BTW!!).

After I got home from Michelle's, Googled (thanks for the tip Michelle!) tips on getting ads put on my blog...and getting paid for each "click". Anyhoo, I am still looking into it-but I hope to get something set up soon!

Tonight, after supper, I had to go for my mammogram (oh, the joys of womanhood!)......that is right-crazy as it sounds, my appt was at 7:00 pm! Glad it is over with!

Now......I mean RIGHT now, I am getting my body rub so I am going to quit typing so I can enjoy it!!

No comments: