Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today I got to spend time with Debbie and Heather at Jamie's house (she was working so I did not get to see her ). I had a really nice time catching up with them and just "chick chatting" (as I like to call it). It was good to see Heather, it has been a long time since we have talked! I really hope that we can pick up where we once left off and become good friends again! Heather....can you remember playing with BABY DOLLS and trying to keep Jamie out of the room?!! My, my....time does fly-huh? Funny how you remember things like that!

Anyhoo....this weather is so perfect! I just love it! The windows are open, the front door is open..and I can hear my wind chimes-just a chiming away! Perfect weather to put a fire in the outdoor fireplace-maybe we will do that tonight! The kids love doing that! We bring out a bunch of blankets and sit in front to the fire and play "Uno" or just talk!


I got this in an email from an "online" friend that I met about 3 years ago-I like these little "getting to know you" things!

*Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Wet Seal-sales
2.Dance studio receptionist
3. Psychiatric tech...NOT fun!
4. photographer

*Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. While you were sleeping
2. You've got mail
3. The notebook
4. Steel Magnolias

Places I Have Lived:
1. Palm Harbor
2. Lakeland
3. Oldsmar
4. New Port Richey

*Four T. V. Shows that I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Newhart
3. Intervention
4. I love Lucy

*Places I have been:
1. Louisiana
2. Minneapolis, Minnesota
3. Dallas, Texas...hence the star tat!
4.Haiti

who e-mails me (regularly):
1. Mom
2. Tanya
3. Michelle
4. Karen

*Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate...anything!
2. Boiled Peanuts
3. Pecan Pralines-from beside the road!
4. Crab legs-YUMMY

*Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Disney World-with my babies!
2. Boothville, La. (yep! That is right!)
3. Sitting in front of a fireplace, sipping coffee.
4. In a log cabin some where there is snow (never seen it before)!

*Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Paying off my credit card! Almost there!
2. Being healthy-with NO pain! Working on it!
3. Celebrating our 14th anniversary at the Melting pot! Almost there!
4. Starting up my photography business again! Almost there?....not so much :(

No comments: