Monday, October 27, 2008

Whoo Hoo!

This morning I weighed in (at home...the weather was just too nice not to go for a walk-so I skipped my ww meeting) and I lost.....4.6 lbs! In ONE week! I think that is a record for me!! It is especially awesome since we had 3 b-day parties ( Bubba's,Phil's and Maddie's)! Anyhoo-just wanted to share!

Now that I am back from my walk, I am going to shower and get started on cutting out this weekend's coupons...it is my Monday ritual. I still have pictures to edit for Maddie's teacher..but that may have to wait until later this week.

This weekend I took the kids to 2 fall festivals at local churches..at one of the churches we saw Spencer's APD therapist! Turns out that her husband is the pastor of that church! I was glad ...but not surprised. She is such a sweet and caring person that I figured she was a Christian. Funny how you can just "tell"-and how some people just exude God's love.

No comments: