Thursday, October 30, 2008


Brett says that I need to "hurry up" and blog again so HIS face is not the first thing people see when they come to this site! SO....I guess I am gonna ramble and see what comes of it!
Last night, as you know, was Girl's night out. We had a great time-like always! Heather was able to come along too-so it was nice to be able to spend time with her again! I hope that we did not scare her off! No....we really were not that bad last night-it was actually a "mild night" for us! Poor Karen was in a car accident on the way to GNO! She got rear ended by a large truck! Because money was tight for both of us (and there really were no movies out that we wanted to see) she and I skipped out on the movie. Usually she and I will go to a late movie after Starbucks-while everyone else heads home. Anyhoo.....I had breakfast with Carol this morning! I always enjoy our time together-she sold a condo this week(she is an agent)! I was really proud that she was able to do that with the market the way that it is! Especially since the guy she sold to was really only looking to "rent". Way to go girl! And..thanks again for breakfast!
My day has been quiet-once I got home I decided to do the research on the amendments and judges that we will be voting on. Brett and I are going to vote early tonight. I think I have it all figured out now! That was a chore!
So..do you think I have written enough so that we do not scare any new readers with Brett's picture? LOL! I could just remove it...but what fun would THAT be?!
I did put up one of my favorite pics of him for this post..see! I am not THAT mean!

Oh! And for those of you who are looking for the "political" post....you are gonna have to scroll down a while...it is still there. I am told that some readers are looking for it.

OR...you could just click this link :
http://sherrimccann.blogspot.com/2008/10/youre-walking-on-fightin-side-of-me.html

No comments: