Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brett's Britches!


Omg! I am laughing my head off at my crazy husband! Several weeks ago, Brett's suit pants (the ONLY pair that he has for his limo job) spit right up the middle. I put on a patch and it has lasted.....until today. He just came home and there was a "great divide" on the backside of his britches!! Ok-so we now know that we are gonna have to break down and buy him some new pants-but soon after he got home, he got called back into work! Being the "resourceful" man that he is.....he STAPLED his pants shut with about 50 staples! Now, if his jacket was long enough to conceal this mishap I would say he might get away with it-but it is NOT! Not only can the staples be seen.....but he yelled "ouch!" when he had to sit down to put his shoes on! I just had to laugh at him! Poor guy has to drive all the way to Tampa while sitting on staples! Gotta love him!
Oh yeah! He's gonna love me for this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I needed this laugh!! Poor Brett!!