Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today I am going to USF to get my staples out! I am so excited to be getting rid of them! There are 40 of them and they are starting to itch in a really bad way! It is even worse since my brace covers them and I can not get to them! At least now I will be able to put some anti itch cream on the scar!

We just got a call from the Christian school that the kids go to-it turns out that the scholarship program, that our kids get, has decided INCREASE the amount of money that they will pay out to the school! That means that we will be getting a refund for the $150 we already paid out and we will not have to make the last payment of $75! When we first registered the kids we thought that we would have to pay about $2,000 to make up the balance not paid by the scholarship-but since we have 3 kids in the school they gave us a discount and it left us having to pay around $225. That means we will not have paid a single cent to put our kids in the Christian school that WE chose! What a huge blessing! God is so good to us!

No comments: