Monday, July 28, 2008

I just wanted to let everyone know that a couple from my church is giving me a recliner. I sent out an email to everyone, asking if anyone knew someone who had one that they wanted to get rid of, and this couple graciously agreed to give me a Broyhill recliner that they were unable to use. A few weeks ago, while taking pictures for the church directory, I did pics for this couple-the wife told me that her husband was in the care of "Hospice" and she wanted to get a copy of the picture that I took. I made them several copies-edited in various ways-and gave the pics to them. They were so grateful and said that it was "the best picture that they had ever had taken"! I was excited to be able to bless them in that way, and now, God is using them to be a blessing to me! Funny how that works-huh? Thanks for all of you who responded to my email!

No comments: