Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weight Watchers


I have had a few people ask me how I did at Saturday's weigh in-I have been out of town and I have not attended a meeting yet since I have been back. I have to tell you the truth though......I know that I gained weight while I was gone! Bummer! Darn Blizzards! Allie makes a mean blizzard! I know that I should have had more self control while I was away, but.....I had so much fun being "bad" :)! I am happy to report that I am back on track today-I switched to the WW "Core" program for this week. I am hoping that it will kick start my weight loss again. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have not "thrown in the towel" and I will weigh in next week. I found out yesterday that I will not be able to join a gym-originally my insurance company told me that they would pay 100% of the membership costs-now, they say I am not eligible for that benefit-they haven't exactly told me why! I was really looking forward to going back to the gym-I loved working out,it relieved a lot of stress and I loved the "high" I got from it. I am disappointed but I will not let it stop me from reaching my goals-no excuses!-remember?

No comments: