Monday, June 2, 2008

I made it out alive!


Thank you , thank you, thank you....for praying for me! I got through all my MRI's this morning! I am so happy to have them behind me! I took two Benedryl pills right before I went in and I was able to rest through all the MRI's! They ended up doing 4 of them, after the radiologist compares the new MRIs with the old MRIs (to see if there is any changes in the tumor) I will have to pick up the films and drive them to St Pete to give them to the neurosurgeon. From there he will review them and set up an appt. to let me know what he wants to do. I just pray that when he sees the problems he'll know how to "fix" them and he'll be willing to "fix" them (unlike the doctors I have seen in the past-before I had insurance). I will update you on the results of the MRIs when I get them. Thanks again for praying for me!!

No comments: