Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weight Watchers


Ok-so today is Saturday-"weigh in day". Drum roll please..............I lost 2 lbs this week. I am happy with that-especially since I used ALL my weekly flex points this week and I did not walk or work out at all (It is just too hot to walk outdoors and I am waiting for my gym membership card to come in the mail). I did swim a lot this week and did my own water workout so maybe that helped. This week will be a tough week-today is Brett's B-day (Happy birthday sweetheart!) and I just finished baking him a 3 teared birthday cake to celebrate his birthday tomorrow (I can not do anything 1/2 way-all or nothing! Half of a regular cake would be more than enough!). It is also "Girl's night out" this week-Tuesday we are going to the "Zen Forest"-I have never been there before and since it is small there is no nutritional info available-I will have to "guess" my points. I know that I will get through the week and I hope to have another good weigh in next Saturday-I will let you know!

No comments: