Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hurry in to Publix!

Sherrie brought it to my attention that Publix's store coupon, for $1.00 off 3 Steam fresh veggies, is still good! It expires tomorrow. So, hurry in and combine the store coupon with 3 of the MQs and you will pay as little as .25 cents per bag! These steam fresh bags ROCK! You just pop them into the microwave and out comes perfectly steamed veggies! My kids LOVE them! They often eat them as a snack! DH cake mixes are bogo, if you use (2) .35 cents off MQs-they are around .50 cents a box! Brett made my B-day cake last night...we are celebrating my B-day with my "in laws" tonight. I had him make a WW recipe. I doubt the Angel food cake mix is bogo-but here is what you do to make this cake...it is worth paying full price for! Take a angel food cake mix, pour it into a non metal bowl, dump an entire can (juice and all) of crushed pineapple (in its own juice) into the bowl and stir (with a wooden or plastic spoon-NOT metal!). It gets really "foamy"...so don't worry! Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 mins (in a 9x13 pan). Do NOT add anything else....just ignore the directions on the box! It is SO good and VERY WW friendly! Hope you all enjoy!

No comments: