Sunday, April 12, 2009

For my local readers

As you already know, I am trying to raise $5,250 (that is LESS than I thought!) in 4 weeks for an upcoming surgery. I have already sent out a mass email, but in case I do not have your email address I wanted to make this offer available to you as well: I am offering a full photo shoot (location of your choice!) , complete with a disc with ALL the images and copyrights for a $100 donation per family (a $400 value!). Once you donate you will receive a certificate that can be redeemed immediately or any time in the future! I am offering this special for the next 4 weeks only! Once I recover from this last surgery I will be going back to my photography business full time-to get this price locked in you can donate using paypal or you can contact me via email at ilovelucyfan4@msn.com . Hopefully my surgery will be within the next 4-6 weeks (I am still waiting to hear back from my insurance company)-if you want portraits done soon contact me right away...otherwise I will need to do the shoot at least 3 weeks post op. Here is a link to some of my old work.....the website address for "capturedbyshay" is no longer valid, but I did post a few pics. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

No comments: