Friday, March 6, 2009

Walgreen's ROCKS!

Walgreen's ROCKS! Just take a look at how much money I have saved there THIS WEEK!! $530.26 (I am keeping ALL my receipts this month to help me keep track-let me know if you want to take a look!)!! AND....I have earned $66.00 in RRs that I can use on next week's deals (or whatever I want to use them on).I have a new hidden deal that I am going to share! If you buy any 8 Dove products you will get back $10 in RRs! Now, that would not be such a great deal on most Dove products but the secret is that you can buy ANY dove products to qualify for this deal! Today I bought 6 trial size deodorants (.99 cents each and I used 3 $1.50 off of 2 MQs=$1.49 for 6) and I bought 2 of bars of soap that are advertised in the ad (.99 cents WITH the ad coupon= $1.98/2). That brought my total to $3.44 plus tax and I got back $10 RRs!
On a separate transaction I got 8 trial size deodorants-after coupons my total was $3.98 (with the tax), I used a $2.00 RR and paid $1.98 cash-and I earned the $10 RR! So, if you have them, you can use RRs to earn RRs....as long as it is not the same exact deal!
I also bought several more of the "one touch ultra" machines-they are 100% FREE with the coupon...since there is NO tax on them!

I hope that you are all able to take advantage of these deals...the sale ends tomorrow!! (although...rumor has it that the Dove deal is a monthly deal!)
HAPPY SHOPPING......and happy EARNING!

No comments: