Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome!!

I just wanted to take some time to welcome all my new readers that attended tonight's coupon class! I had such a great time sharing one of my passions with you! Just a note.....this blog started out as a personal blog, for me to keep my family and friends up to date with my everyday life, and for me to express myself, to be "heard". It has turned into a blog that people can come to to learn about saving money and finding great deals, however, it is still my personal blog so there will be lots of posts about my family and our everyday life. You are welcome to read ANY thing on this blog and explore all the topics-but in case you are bored to death of hearing about my everyday life, you can always scroll down to where it says "labeled blogs" and click on "coupon queen", that will pull up all the posts that have anything to do with couponing. Also, on the right side of this blog is a section that says "printable coupons", you can print coupons directly from this blog, one by one, OR, you can click the tiny print under the last picture that says "by coupons.com" and it will pull up ALL the coupons and you can choose which ones you would like to print. Go through each page and click "clip" and on the last page it will say "print all clipped coupons". Just remember not to get frustrated if the first few weeks you do not have a coupon that I am suggesting you use-you will "catch up" before you know it! Thank you all for allowing me to share with you tonight, and thanks Melissa for opening your home for us!! Michelle and Karen....thanks for coming for moral support (since you already knew what I was teaching!). I feel like I am giving an acceptance speech-lol! So, I am going to stop rambling on and start getting ready for bed! It is 11:54 pm! (Karen and I went for coffee after the class). Feel free to call me with any questions you may have, I know it can be a bit overwelming at first!!

No comments: