Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Publix deals starting Thursday!

Here are SOME of the BOGOs for this week: Be sure to click on "Publix Essentials" on the right side of my blog (Ads by Google), to see the entire Ad (if it is there-sometimes it changes)!
Mueller's pasta
Classico Pasta sauce
Kraft Delux Mac & Cheese
kellogg's raisin bran
Quaker Cap'N Crunch cereal
Delmonte tomatoes
Kellogg's pop tarts
Green Giant canned veggies
Lipton tea bags
Hormel chunk breast of chicken (canned)
Pam cooking spray
Keebler right bites
Doritos chips
Betty Crocker Supreme brownie mix
I Can't believe it is not butter spread
Green Giant frozen veggies
Yoplait yogurt
Lysol all purpose cleaner
Lot of great deals when you use your coupons!

I am told that there is an unadvertised deal going on at Target this week...if you buy 5 boxes of pop tarts ($2.40 each) you get a $5.00 Target gift card. I am not sure if there is a limit or not but if you can get 2 deals this would be the best way to do it: Buy 10 boxes use 5 -$1.00 off 2 coupons from this week's paper and use 5 -$1.00 off 2 Target coupons (printables-from the web http://www.afullcup.com/?vbseourl=cmps_index.php&page=coupon_generator or in the store.) Since you'll be getting $10 in gift cards, it is like paying only .40 cents a box for the poptarts. Again, I am not sure if you can get two deals so ASK!

Today I did my grocery shopping, I have to share what the guy cleaning the store said to me! I was in the freezer section of Publix and he was cleaning the glass, He came up to me and said "Lady, it takes a whoooole lot to impress me, but I have got to say...I am impressed!". I guess he's never seen so many coupons before! :) I saved $126.66 on my bill today, I spent $168.70 which is a bit high for my Publix bill, but I had $58.22 in COUPONS ALONE (apart from the bogos and other deals), so I thought that was pretty good! Anyhoo, I am really looking forward to hearing how much money you saved this week! Let me know if you hear of any great deals that you would like to share on this blog!

No comments: