Saturday, February 28, 2009

Haircut

It has been a whole year since I have even had my hair TRIMMED! Y'all who know me best KNOW that's CRAZY for me! I love trying new haircuts and colors! That is...until the JC Penny FRIED my hair and I had to grow it out and kept cutting the ends until the blond was gone! Anyhoo, I have been wanting to get my haircut for months but I just do not know what I want to do with it! I want to get a cut that I do not have to go to the salon every month to keep up with it....that gets expensive! Well, today I was playing around on the computer and I decided to try on some different haircuts....some of them are just for laughs...that first one just cracks me up!! I thought I'd share the results with you! Eventually I WILL get my haircut.....IF I ever decide what to do with it! It has not been this long in YEARS! It is almost to the middle of my back and I am just so sick of it! Anyhoo, you go! Click here to get your own makeover! You can try on makeup, haircuts,haircolors, highlights and lowlights...for FREE!

No comments: