Monday, February 16, 2009

Friends...who are more like family.

I know that I have shared so much about my friends and how blessed I am to have them, but tonight I'd like to share how humbled I am by the blessings they bring. As many of you know, we have had some plumbing issues in our house for MONTHS! Well, when Chris (Tanya's husband) got word of it, he insisted that he come and take a look! He refused to take "no" for an answer and told me not to "take away the blessing of being able to do it". Chris is not a plumber, he is an "IBM" guy-but that did not stop him from coming over and fixing our "issues". He was here for 3 hours, he ran into all kinds of problems (hey, at least we know it is NOT just US!), but he pushed through until things were fixed! He kept asking "OK, what is next?". Anyhoo, I am so grateful for friends who really are FAMILY. I am grateful to God for sending Chris to help us! Now, we can use the money, that we were going to have to spend on plumbing, to get our air ducts cleaned out...which they need BADLY! Anyhoo-tonight I am thanking God for Chris and Tanya!!

No comments: