Sunday, February 8, 2009

Coupon class

FYI, my next coupon class (I really gotta come up with a better name than that!) is Tuesday night. Let me know if you are interested in attending and I will send you an evite! The cost is $5.00 per person and it includes information on where to find coupons, how to cut coupons, how to file coupons, how to use coupons, how to get things for SUPER cheap or ever FREE! It also includes a handout with all the covered information in it! Email me directly and if there are any spots available you are welcome to join us! ilovelucyfan4@msn.com

Here is a link to show you an example of what you can do with coupons!
http://www.sherrimccann.com/2009/01/my-shopping-trip.html#links

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

michelle said...

Once again...lots of info, and learned even more! Thanks again for your ministry!
I had a great time, hangin' out with your bestie! =]

Sherri Walker-McCann said...

Thanks for coming and supporting me!! AND...for praying for me-that meant a lot to me! Karen is an amazing person..I am so glad to have her in my life, glad that you guys got to sit together!!