Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WOW!


Today I went on a shopping SPREE!! I can not wait to have the coupon class so I can show each of you how to do this too! Let's see.....Kmart-my total before coupons was $66.97 and I paid only $17.79! At Walgreens, my total was $115.35 and I paid $15.46...AND I got BACK $9.00 in register rewards!! I turned around and used the register reward bucks on my second order...that one was totaled at $98.64 and after coupons and my register rewards, I paid $2.95!! SO, I got $247.71 worth of products for just...(drum roll please!) $36.20!! At CVS I got 2 speed stick deodorants and 2 Colgate toothpastes and came out with 5 more ECBs than I went in with!!
All together I got:
6 Oust starter candles
4 Oust refills
2 Reynolds foil
4 Lysol all purpose cleaner
4 Arm and hammer all purpose cleaner
2 (3 packs) of dial
1 Chloraseptic throat drops
2 Speed sticks
2 Sally Hansen's nail growth polish
2 Sally Hansen's nail files
4 bottles of Loreal foundation
4 tubes of Loreal concealer
2 boxes of Benefiber
1 box of Slim quick energy shots
4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal
21 boxes Colgate toothpaste
1 box of Auquafresh toothpaste
1 box of Hersey's 100 cal snacksters
8 Reese's whips candy bars
and
1 fuze drink!
Obviosly, we can not use ALL of this, so we GET to GIVE it away!!
I LOVE being able to bless other people, I am grateful to God that HE provides "seed to the sower"!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Patiently waiting for the coupon class............

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You are amazing, which I already knew ... this is just icing on the amazing cake!

ALL that, and smart too!