Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FYI




For all you you lucky ones-who have dishwashers that actually work.....Target has Electrosol dish tabs on sale for $3.25 (this week only!). In the Sunday paper (I think it was this week's paper) there was a coupon for $2.50 off...that makes them just .75 cents each!

My grocery shopping went well today! My total at publix was only $104.92....and I SAVED $107.38!! I love it when I save more than I spend! That is for the entire week's worth of groceries (except milk, which I get at Sam's)! A few people have asked me "well....what about groceries?"-when I talk to them about coupons (probably because I am always blogging about saving money on personal items) , well, there is you answer!! YES, you can save money on groceries too!! Now.....I have to go put them all away-now THAT is the REAL work!!

Update: I figured out all my totals combined from today's shopping trip (Walgreen's stores and Publix)...TOTAL amount spent= $125.96 and TOTAL amount SAVED = $410.75!

No comments: