Sunday, January 4, 2009

So much.......








There is so much to talk about today! Where to start?! Let's see, this morning we went to church and observed the children's church...Brett and I take it over starting next week and we wanted to see how things were done! Right now, it is REALLY small! In fact, today, it was just our 2 kids! There used to be a few more kids that attended but they have not been there the last few weeks. Our church is starting up a sidewalk Sunday school program and I think that it will draw more kids in! Also, right now our service starts a 8:30 am-since we share a worship team with Highest Praise, once we are able to start it later I think that will help too!

After church, I went to CVS to grab all this week's deals! Let's see.......I got shampoo and conditioner , 4 tubes of Colgate toothpaste, a pack of Nutra gum and 2 boxes of Listerine whitening pens...my out of pocket cost was $3.04 total! It would have been less but I did not have a ECB (extra care buck) to use that was less than that! If I would have used a $3.50 one-for example-I would have lost that extra .46. I came in with $46.47 in ECBs and left with $46.48 in ECBs!!

After lunch I ran up to Walgreen's, they have some awesome deals this week! First, let me say-today's paper had 5 coupon inserts!! FIVE...and they all have really great coupons in them! Anyhoo-BUY EXTRA papers this week (Tampa trib sells for just .50 each)! Walgreen's has Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner and hair products on sale for $2.99. The Walgreen's "easy saver" booklet (located at the front of the store) has a coupon for -$2.00 these products. THEN, today's paper has a -$1.00 coupon off "GF" shampoo/conditioner and a -$1.00 of "GF"hair products. Making them FREE! I got 10 shampoos, 10 conditioners, 3 conditioning masques and
16 hair products (hairspray, gel..) and I only paid the tax on each of them!! Also, at my Walgreen's there is Loreal lip gloss on clearance for $2.19 and today's paper has a -$2.00 off coupon....making them .19 cents! I got 10 of those too! BTW...when you use a coupon from the easy saver booklet you only need ONE coupon-so if you buy 10 "GF" products, the ONE coupon will take off $20.00 (so do not worry about cutting out a bunch of coupons!)

After we went shopping, we went to Wall Springs park to feed the fish and just goof off a bit. That spring is LOADED with mullet! We even saw 2 snook! Too bad there is "no fishing" in the spring! I will post pics! Tonight, Brett and I are meeting some of his family at Cracker barrel for supper! Yum!




This is a glider rocker and ottoman that one of my sistas ,"Jodi", gave me!! Thanks Girl! ;)

No comments: