Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yesterday....

OMG! Yesterday was a stressful day......to say the very least! I have not yet decided if I want to post everything that happened-I want to "protect the innocent" (ME!) . I had the biggest range of emotions I have ever had! One second I was in tears...the next I was laughing so hard I could not breathe.....I was scared out of my mind and a few times...I was all these things at the same time! It is crazy really! Today.....I have to grit my teeth....walk into the DEMOCRATIC campaign office and pick up an OSAMA (opps! I mean Obama!) sign! That is going to be the toughest part of the whole situation! If you want to hear the whole story-feel free to email me! I still have not personally spoken to the cops yet and I do not want to incriminate any of my loved ones via a blog! LOL! Oh....and it is "reassuring" to know that Brett and my Mom laughed at us when I called them in a panic! Last night Brett just kept saying "There IS a box , honey.....There IS a box!". You can check out a few posts down if you want the story behind that statement!


This morning I am going to try not to think about the craziness and I am going to Melissa's to have coffee with her! I have several errands to run today (including my stop at the "Osama" (Darn! Did it AGAIN!).....Obama headquarters) so my day is gonna be just a busy as yesterday! BTW-Spencer had more testing yesterday, he was not able to complete it like we hoped (he ran out of "steam" and kept yawing through the whole thing!-I think because it was getting harder for him-NOT because he was tired!) anyhoo-we are gonna try to finish the testing up tomorrow!

No comments: