Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Maddie!!



Today is our "little" Madeline Marie McCann's 10th birthday!! I can not believe that she is already 10! Maddie is our miracle baby! She fought hard to defy all the doctors that said that she may have brain damage (because she had a hemorrhage in her brain at 8 days old) and said she may not be able to walk (because she had a tethered spinal cord). God also healed her of a kidney disorder that she lived with for the first 4 years of her life! God has been faithful to my family and our lives would not be complete without our little Maddie!! She is such a blessing to us. And........she is JUST like me when I was little (and just like me now too!)-so it is kinda hard to "get on to her" for some of the crazy things that she does! She can make ANY thing out of NOTHING-she is also one that does not know that there "IS a BOX"! She is very smart, beautiful, very active, very sweet, tender hearted, creative, outgoing, caring, friendly, funny............................ . I am so proud of her and I am honored that God chose me to be her Mother!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the one with the crazy hair. Happy Birthday Maddie.

Anonymous said...

Thats a real nice story, i had problems when i was born, good luck, take a look at my website if you get a chance, you will see another Madeleine McCann on there.

from Giorgio age 10

Anonymous said...

Sorry ,I forgot to tell you my website, its www.giorgio.org.uk

From Giorgio age 10

Anonymous said...

We are also very proud of our Maddie. She truly is a miracle from God. Give her hugs and kisses from her Maw Maw.

michelle said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!
Double digits, very cool!