Saturday, September 20, 2008

Christmas?



The McCann family house smells like Christmas; sounds like Christmas and if I'd let the kids.........it would look like Christmas too! This morning the kids are in the Christmas spirit. A little early? Yes-but I can remember being the same way! Christmas started around September in the Walker household too! So far-they have listened to Christmas songs while cleaning, put a cranberry scented oil in my oil burner (LOVE my oil burner btw!) and we have watched the movie "Elf" (I love, love, love that movie-makes me laugh every time!).




I went for a long walk again today (between today and yesterday-walking about 3 hours and 15 mins-total, I MAY have walked off about 2 of those Oreos-LOL!). I am so excited about my appt next week-I really, really, REALLY want to see some bone growth. Walking as much as I have been should help my odds!



I ran into my best friend from high school this week-I found out that her kids attend the same school as my kids do! We are meeting for coffee on Tues. morning-I am looking forward to catching up with her!


I reckon that's about it for now!

No comments: