Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hurray! I got out of bed by myself 3 times this morning! I have an adjustable bed-so I raise the head of the bed and I am half way there! I have been thanking God all morning for His grace and mercy! I woke up early (6:15 am)-so I am a little tired but I am feeling so much better this morning! I have a little more feeling in my right foot and leg. The physical therapist told me yesterday that it may take around 100 days for nerves to regenerate and get back all the feeling. He also told me that I was not getting enough circulation to either of my feet or legs-they feel like ICE even if I am hot. He gave me some exercises to do and told me to keep socks on my feet. The occupational therapist is going to call today and set up a schedule for him to come out a few times a week too. I am doing anything and everything I can to speed my recovery up.
Noah's Grandma came by yesterday and took Spencer to the park and to McDonalds with Noah (thanks Karen)-it was good for him to get out of the house for a while. Melissa also came by yesterday and brought a TON of fruit for us (thanks girl!)-it did not take long for Maddie to find the apple slices! I enjoyed having her over and it gave Spencer a chance to play with TJ. Thanks again for all your prayers and support! Keep um comin'!! :)

No comments: