Friday, June 20, 2008

Painting



Today I got the urge to "create" so I started painting my entry way-I had no idea what I was "going for"-I just started with one square and ended up "going with the flow". Everyone knows how impulsive I can be-I start something and before I can even process what I am doing-I am half way done and have a huge mess! Anyhoo...this is what I ended up with once I finished. Spencer just went on and on about how much he loved it ("no, I mean it mommy-it is so beautiful")-the girls just kept asking "does Daddy know that you are doing this?". I reminded them of the agreement Brett and I made when we bought the house-"He gets the garage and Bubba's room-the rest of the house is mine to decorate!". Thankfully, he says he likes it.

1 comment:

The Unique Mind said...

It looks pretty, (really sha i mean it lol) But you better save some of that creativity for cross city bay bay.