Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Tea with Tanya"



Today was a busy day! This morning I had an appointment at 8:15 am and then I headed to Tanya's house for "tea". A few of us gathered there to enjoy the morning together. It was such a nice time! The food and atmosphere were beautiful! (Thank You, Tanya!) After that Karen came over to my house for a while and then I went to her house to drop my kids off-she watched them for me while I went to a doctor's appt (Thank You, Karen!). My doctor's appt went OK........at least I got what I went for (she is my new primary doc & I was "less than thrilled" with her ). I got a referral to a neurosurgeon-MRI's ordered for my complete spine and Xrays ordered for my spine. I forgot to get a prescription for the medication that I have been taking for YEARS-I guess I will have to call her and see if she will fax it to the pharmacy. Well, it feels good to be on the road to better health! I feel hopeful that things are going to start to get better for me now! I got home just before it was time to leave for church-I grabbed some pizzas on the way home-we ate and ran out the door. I am exhausted! I will feel better after a good night of sleep!

No comments: