Monday, May 19, 2008

Just for fun!














I found this over at http://tarasloan.blogspot.com/

I AM: stubborn/committed!

I WANT: to please God-in everything I do, say, think, .........

I HATE: when people try to manipulate others. I hate complaints and excuses!

I MISS: my Mom! :(

I FEAR: failure

I HEAR: Bubba singing "Jingle Bells"-yes....that is right, "Jingle Bells" in May! You'd have to know him to understand this-well, I guess knowing him may not be the key-I STILL do not understand him half of the time!

I REGRET: ....not much, I'll have to think about that one.

I AM NOT: passive

I DANCE: while washing dishes..folding laundry...cleaning.... everywhere (last night,with Brett and the kids at the Dairy Queen, to "You've lost that lovin' feeling")! SEE PICTURE ABOVE :)

I SING: Always! Everywhere!

I CRY: when I think about God's goodness to me!

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: paintings , color pictures , play dough "art"-whatever my kids are making!

I AM NOT ALWAYS: good at "thinking before I speak"! Sometimes, what I think comes out my mouth before I even know what it is that I am actually thinking!

I WRITE: in a gratitude journal

I CONFUSED By: why God allows some children to suffer.

I SHOULD: get more organized!

I START: organizing-only to go through the entire house and have to start all over again!

I FINISH: my healthy living and weight loss goals.(I REFUSE to give up!)

I TAG: all my blogging friends and anyone else who comes here and wants to do this.

No comments: