Monday, August 17, 2009

Still here!


This pic was taken just a few hours after surgery....what a MIRACLE God has preformed in my life!!

Like I said before, I have not been diligent in updating this blog lately...mostly because I am updating my private blog on the ONLY thing going on in my life right now...recovery!! Anyhoo, I go back to the PS on Wednesday and I was hoping that I could get both drains removed....but I have to get down to 25 cc's or less of drainage each day and yesterday I was at 60 cc's....so I am not optimistic that I will be getting them out so soon. I would rather leave them in until they are ready to come out than deal with the complications of taking them out too soon. I am just sooo ready to get into REAL clothes...instead of stretchy pants or PJs! Patience....it IS a virtue!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Sherri,
I've not checked in in a while and I am delighted to read how great your feeling. God is great.