Friday, June 5, 2009

I am back!

Well, our family made it through the 3 weeks of NO computer time! To be completely honest, I did NOT miss it! There were a few times that I wanted to "google" something, and I missed talking to my friends......(we had to actually use the PHONE!).....but it really was not that hard! In fact, I did not even use it at all yesterday. They kids, on the other hand, have been sucked right back in! Anyhoo, just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am "back"......kinda.

BTW-Kmart is having double Qs starting Sunday (up to $2.00)!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Glad to see you back, I was just checking this morning to see if you were around. Congrats on successfully staying away for three weeks- I don't know if I could do it, I'm completely addicted to my online world!