Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today's deals!

Today I did PART of my grocery shopping...the last 2 weeks we have had to divide it up and take a little out of each pay check to get us through. Anyhoo at Target this week they have Nabisco 100 calorie snack packs on sale for $1.93....use your printable TARGET coupons for $1.00 and they are just .93 cents each!! Remember...you can print the coupons right there in the store!! I bought 5 boxes...my kids take them in their lunches for school. Also at Target they have Quaker rice cake minis (the large family size bag) for $2.44...use the $1.00 TARGET coupon that says "$1.00 off Quaker snacks" (it has granola bars on the pic but they will work for the rice cakes too...since they are Quaker snacks) and use your $1.00 MQ and they are .44 cents for a huge bag! I bought the ranch flavor..I really like them! I also bought 4 boxes of Fiber One bars...for $2.39 each. When you buy 4 Fiber One products you get a $5.00 Target gift card....which I used on my second order. At the Target that I shop at they had packages of Right Guard deodorant on clearance for $4.18 (there was 4 in each pack!) and I used a $1.00 MQ to make them just $3.18 for 4!!!

Publix has Capri Suns on sale for $2.00 a box...use your $1.00 off SUNRISE Capri Sun to get them for just $1.00 a box!! It must be the "Sunrise" kind to use the MQ.

I also made a trip to Kmart this morning for the double coupon deal. I bought Adidas Men's deodorant..on clearance for $1.89..used a $1.00 MQ so they were free!
I got Quilted Northern tp (6 mega rolls), they were on sale for $4.99, I used a $1.00 MQ...when doubled it came out to $2.99!
One note..I bought 2 Suave shampoo/conditioners that were on sale for $1.25 each and I used the $1.00 MQ...the computer only took $1.25 off (instead of $2.00) but I brought it to the cashier's attention and she manually took off $2.00 making them just .25 cents each (for the LARGE bottles!). Those coupons that say "$X off of X amount of products" confuse the system and since Kmart will only take off what you paid..(no overage) it just takes off the remaining amount of ONE item when it "doubles". The computer doesn't realize that the coupon is off of multiple items...so watch those registers!!

Anyhoo...those are some of the deals that I got today.

No comments: