Friday, May 8, 2009

New site...coming soon.

I am in the process of creating a "personal" blog. As this one has been spread so far and has so many readers that I no longer feel comfortable sharing my deepest thoughts here. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have learned through out the years that not everyone has MY best interest at heart and they will use anything (and NOTHING!) against me. Anyhoo, I will open my newest personal blog up soon but I will not be sharing the web address publicly. I have been dealing with a TON of personal issues the last few weeks and I feel like I need a outlet to explore them, but I just do not feel "safe" doing it here :( . Of course I will still be posting family pics and money saving tips on this site...so don't think you are getting rid of me that easily! :)

No comments: