Tuesday, May 12, 2009

EVEN in the storm......

A lot of you have asked me about the "mess" going on in my life right now. I am STILL here and STILL breathing so I have that to say. Yes, things have been insane the last few weeks....with no sign of sanity in the future. BUT..God is STILL good and He is STILL faithful and I will CHOOSE to trust HIM with my life! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. I WILL praise Him in this storm (LOVE that song by Casting Crowns!...it has become my theme song!). Blessed be the name of the Lord! I will come through this storm victorious....NO matter HOW it turns out! God has taught me so much through it already and I know He will continue to use it for my benefit! What the devil meant for bad....GOD is using for my good! God IS faithful...and I WILL NOT give up!

No comments: