Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome!!

I just wanted to welcome my newest readers from last night's class! I enjoyed sharing all my tips with you guys! I hope that you are able to use the info that you got last night and you are able to save your families tons of money! This blog originated as a tool for me to keep my family and friends updated on my everyday life, but I have also incorporated frugal living and couponing into this blog, so you will see posts about my family as well as posts about saving money. Feel free to browse my entire blog, but if you are only interested in saving money, go down to the section labeled "labeled posts" and click on "coupon queen"-that will ONLY pull up the posts I have on saving money. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have and comment on all the great deals YOU find!!

No comments: