Saturday, February 14, 2009

CVS

So, if you have not read next week's CVS ad yet...there is not much in there this week. At least I did not think so! They DO have ONE "money maker" though! If you buy the Colgate Total toothpaste (4 oz size) for $2.99, you will get $2.99 back in ECBs. There is a limit of 2. Use your coupons to make it a money maker. Example: I bought 2 tubes for $2.99 each, used $2.00 ECBs and used 2 $1.50 off coupons, I paid $1.26 in cash and I got back $5.98 in ECBs! So, basically I made $3.00 on the deal-you will earn $2.00 if you have the recent coupon for $1.00 off each tube. EVEN if you are a "newbie" and do not have any coupons...it is STILL FREE and it is a great way to get started at CVS! So, even though there are no SUPER DUPER deals this week (at CVS), it is still worth the trip!

No comments: