Monday, January 19, 2009

This morning we slept in..I love lazy days when you have no where to be! After we all woke up and got dressed (9:00 am) we ran an errand and we went to the gym. The girls took a class at the gym over the weekend that allows them to work out with me, so we did our weight training and then 30 mins of cardio the "cross trek"! I have really enjoyed my membership to the YMCA...I was crushed when I lost my "Shapes" membership a few years ago, but now I am glad to be at the Y-where we can work out together! Anyhoo, I wanted to share another deal at Walgreen's this week. They have "Mauna Loa" chocolate covered macadamia nuts on sale for 2 for $4.00, you can also use the coupon in the easy saver booklet for -$3.00 off any 2, making them just .50 cents each! Total with tax is 2 for $1.28. Just thought I'd share!

No comments: