Thursday, December 18, 2008

My gifts





I wanted to post the pics of my Christmas presents! I have used my coffee cup every morning since I got it-I just love it! I think of Karen with every sip! I still have not hung up my sign-maybe tomorrow! There is just something about my new earrings that make me feel like a "rock star"! Don't you just love having that one thing that just makes you feel good about yourself?
Today is a busy, BUSY day for me! The very last day before Christmas vacation (the last day of school is tomorrow, it is a 1/2 day-but I will be at the school all day for the class parties), and I am trying to get everything done today! I had to buy gifts for the gift exchange that Spencer and Maddie are having, I had to finish making teacher's gifts....and I need to get my housework done! It was clean yesterday, but today?? Not so much! How does that HAPPEN!? Anyhoo-hope you are all having a "Happy Thursday"!




Here is a close up of the earrings that carol bought me, I wish that you could see them in person-the pics do not do them justice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too cute! I am glad you like them so much! You look absolutely beautiful in them! When I saw them, I knew those were the ones! Enjoy! We'll talk sometime this week before Christmas I'm sure. Love ya!
Carol