Monday, November 24, 2008

Well......I made it through the day!! I am beyond exhausted....but I made it! I did all my grocery shopping, went to the doctor, took Bubba to therapy, baked cookies for the school, and took Maddie out for a special "date"-just the two of us. We went to Cracker Barel and to Starbucks and then we ran a couple of errands. I appreciate the prayers! At one point today, I was ready to "break" and I thought about all of your prayers and I got myself together and kept going! I do not do very well when I am overwhelmed and tired. I did not even have time to eat today.....until I sat down and had supper with Maddie! I came home and started to make lunch at one point...but I ran out of time and had to leave without eating. I get very emotional when I am tired...and I hate not having time to just "stop" for a few minutes! At any rate, I did think about the people praying for me and God gave me the strength to carry on. I appreciate your prayers!


Tomorrow is going to be another busy day....hopefully, not quite as busy as today though!
I am going in for yet another MRI tomorrow.....please pray for me. You all know how much I hate those things-and I am REALLY tired of having them! None the less, God is still in control and I know that ALL things work together for my good! I will be thinking of your prayers again tomorrow....please remember to pray!! My MRI is at 5:30 pm-if you happen to think of me during that time! :)

BTW...I have not had time to calculate my savings from today....but I know at Walgreens I saved $121.00 (and spent only $20.00!) and at Publix I saved $114.00!! I went to CVS too-I will try to post about this week's deals tomorrow. Have any of you been using my shopping tips? Email me (I know that many of you are having problems with leaving "comments") and let me know! I will "keep 'em comin' " if I know that I am helping someone! I got some great deals at Walgreens today....using store and manufacture coupons together!! They even paid me for some of it! LOL!

No comments: