Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I got through my MRI...towards the end of it I was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep! Anyhoo...I hope (and pray!) that is the last MRI I will have to have for a really....REALLY long time! Thanks so much for your prayers and support!

Alexis and Levi are here at our house....they are spending Thanksgiving and Black Friday with us. I am glad that they came a couple of days early-we always have a blast with them!! We get a lot of those "belly laughs"(that I blogged about a few days ago) when they are here.

I am already tired though...I need to perk up!

Black Friday is gonna be especially taxing on me this year...I have a 16th B-day party to shoot that evening! We usually wake up around 2:30 am that morning! I am doing, as a favor, for a friend....but, it will be nice to "reawaken" my passion and shoot again!

No comments: