Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today has been a bit harder than yesterday :( . The pain has been worse for some reason. I did go for a walk around the block this morning-but now I just can not get comfortable. I know that I should expect that some days may not be as good as others but it is still frustrating to feel like I am taking steps backwards.
Christina, from my church, came by this afternoon and picked up all the kids and took them to her house to play and swim with her kids. She is going to take them to church tonight-she also brought by supper to give Brett and my Mom a break! :) . I am so grateful for all the help that I have been getting! I could not have come as far as I have without everyone pulling together to help!
God is still good-He is still faithful-He still provides!

No comments: