Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mini Date night


Last night I had the opportunity to have a "mini" date night with Brett. We had supper at home and then Brooke "babysat" for us while we went to Starbucks for coffee and conversation (thanks Brooke!). Liz gave me a $30 gift card for Starbucks and Brett and I used it as an "excuse" to go on a date (thanks Liz!). After we had coffee we walked down to Target and browsed a bit. It is always nice to have time "away" with Brett-I think that it is an absolute necessity for a couple to spend time away with each other! It helps us refocus on each other and our marriage instead of always being caught up with work, the house, bills, kids......... . I am so grateful for having that time with Brett-and I am even more grateful that we both still want to spend time with each other (after 13 and a half years!). Love you lots baby!

No comments: